RHAA Data Protection Policy
- It is deemed that consent is given for the Association to keep a record of your name and contact details when you complete an application form for a plot. It is a condition of membership that you supply a relevant name and contact details
- The Association will keep only names and contact details for the administration of applications, membership and associated benefits, and duties contracted from Christchurch Borough Council.
- These details will not be shared with any other parties except for deriving benefits associated with RHAA membership (e.g. 3rd party insurance).
- All data will be stored in a secure manner preventing any open access and under the control of a designated committee member (currently the Membership Secretary).
- A copy of the information held on each tenant is available to that tenant for review on application by letter via the Trading Hut letterbox or via the contact page on the website.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office if you feel there is a problem with the way the Association has handled your data .
- The Association will conduct a process of review and confirmation of your data from time to time to check accuracy.