Having measured the site for the greenhouse very carefully, I dug a trench in which I then started setting the concrete blocks that will form the base. Heavy work especially when my cold slowed me down considerably.
I then hammered in the stakes for the brassica tunnel and screwed them to the uprights, thereby fixing the whole thing firmly. I then went back to its old patch and removed the last of the stakes. After much digging and levering they finally lifted out with a simple tug with my hands! I also reinstated the posts to support my raspberries, removed to help clear the way for the brassica tunnel.
I took home a small bundle of leeks after giving some to a neighbour. They need to be lifted and used before they run to seed! Another donation (of old purple sprouting plants) went to the chickens on another neighbouring plot.