I didn't get down to the plot until well after 3pm so I had barely an hour to achieve anything.
When I checked, I had left the door of the brassica tunnel open last time but fortunately there appeared to be no bird damage!
I had popped down on Monday afternoon and started cutting down the Autumn raspberries but was rained off before I got halfway, so I set about completing the task. By the time I had finished there was a big bundle of old canes which I dumped just outside the plot ready to take to the tip. The next job is to scrape the old pine needle litter off the past either side of the row and dig out the underground shoots before they spread too far. Fortunately the Autumn raspberries are not as invasive as the summer ones but they still need controlling.
As the light was fading I staked my Brussels and kale with the dahlia stakes (from the Trading Hut) that I had used to support the tomatoes and carefully closed the door when I had finished.