Friday 13th was a good day for me. A trip to the plot was both stimulating and effective. While the wind was quite strong and rather cold, the sun was warm and I had some physical work to do.
Before I started I had to rescue a couple of plastic tunnel cloches that were being blown across a neighbouring plot and stack them safely inside the greenhouse on the plot I think they came from.
My first task was to rearrange some of the leaves so as to empty some bags. My neighbour still has about six bags of leaves to collect so he needs his bags back and I need to stack my bags and completely fill them. I started moving double handfuls of leaves from the latest arrivals into the bags stacked up until they were absolutely full. Even those that were full last time had space for quite a bit more as they settled so I finished up with several empty bags. I also emptied a whole bag full into the main bin.
I finished up with only one bag still needing to be emptied and a row of bags double stacked with space for more leaves in some of the top ones.