on Sunday, as usual, I came down to the site for the Trading Hut and cafe. Having bought my length of weed suppressant fabric and chatted about various issues with some of the committee, I went to my plot to start digging up some potatoes, amongst other things. As I put on my boots my back went. Unfortunately at that moment there was an incident when someone tripped and feel face down further down the track so, what with my back and filling in the Incident Book, I didn't get on the plot at all but gingerly slunk back home.
I returned in the evening, again very gingerly, to water my seeds, using the tap to fill the watering cans as I could not lift them out of the tank after fillings them as I usually do.
As I got in the car to go home I noticed that the front of my newly extended compost bin was beginning to break away with the pressure of the extra compost inside. I was going to post a photo to show how the extensions were made but this shows how the bin is disintegrating as well.
On Monday I was resting my back but managed to come down in the evening to water the seeds. However I noticed that the compost bin had split even more. A piece of wood made a temporary brace to stop the contents spilling out over the roadway until I can repair it.