I removed the netting that used to cover the early cauliflowers and replaced it with a net tunnel over the spring cabbages that were slightly pecked over by pigeons that must have got under the netting. Hopefully the growing point is still intact or they just will not grow!
I also got into the net tunnel over the remaining cauliflowers. I have two rows left, one to crop any-time now and one to crop in March/April. I removed all the dead and dying leaves and weeded where necessary, then I gave each plant a small dose of sulphate of potash to encourage them!
I then cleaned up the broccoli cage while picking the rest of the purple sprouting. I took the opportunity to remove a row of old spent plants and clean up the Brussel Sprouts while picking a meal's worth. The 4 Calabrese plants that were supposed to crop in October - and indeed did - are still giving a few small heads; I just mix them into the Purple Sprouting.