I actually made 3 visits to the plot this week but spent almost all the time working on the panels for the new replacement compost bin, first rearranging the planks to form a solid surface on one side and then removing the base blocks.
By the end of the week I had four nicely prepared panels ready to construct the actual bin.
I did manage to weed one of my brassica tunnels and, at the same time, remove the dead and dying leaves but -
To do this I found I could lay a narrow plank from a pallet either side of the row and knelt with one knee on each plank. From this position I could lift the carrots from between the planks and, while doing that, thin the chard to one side and weed the Mooli radishes on the other.
I only managed about a third of the row but found it comfortable and was able to 'ski' the planks forward as I made progress. It worked so well with the rows close together, about a foot part, that I shall try it again in the future. Great for weeding and thinning!