After Sunday's working party I realised the old café flooring would make a good rat-proof layer for my shed floor. After checking over-night with the committee I came down to the site just to collect the boards and transfer them onto my plot ready to fit after Xmas. While doing that I also sieved the ash but will use that on my garden not my veg as I'm not sure it is free from poisons.
While stacking the planks I noticed one roof panel was missing from my greenhouse. The plastic sheet was eventually located weighed down on a neighbour's plot. However I could only locate one clip so will have to return to fit it.